So let's check the recipe...
Sajjalu (bajra) ---- 1 cup
Jaggery ---- 1 cup grated
Ghee --- 1/2 cup
Badam ( almonds) --- 20
Cardamom powder --- 1/2 tea sp
1. Dry roast bajra in a low flame till they lightly change the color.
2. In the same pan dry roast almonds for a while
3. Now grind both bajra and almonds in to a fine powder.
4. Add grated jaggery to the millet powder mix well.
5. Melt the ghee and add little by little to the flour mix well with your hand.
6. Add ghee little by little to the flour till you can fold the laddus.
7. Make all the laddu s and store them in a airtight container
This bajra laddu's will stay till one month.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#66