I enjoyed making each and every recipe I posted, specially my Fusion theme, ohh yes street food theme also. Thank you so much for the themes Valli. Because of this BM I learn many interesting new recipes, got so many ideas for next Bm. I didn't made recipes in order for this BM I made Z recipe first then made street food recipes then baked recipes total confusion... any way to day is the final day and for the final day recipe for Z is ZAFRANI SEVIYAN KI KHEER let's check the recipe.
Saffron strands --- 15
Milk ---- 1 litre
Sugar ---- 6 tab sp
Cashew nuts ---- 10 broken
Raisins ---- 10
Almonds ---- 5 sliced
Tuti fruity --- 1 tea sp
Cardamom powder --- 1 tea sp
Ghee ----- 2 tea sp
1. Heat 1 tea sp ghee in a pan fry cashew nuts till golden remove and set a side. Fry raisins in the same ghee remove and set a side.
2. Now heat 1 tea sp ghee in the same pan and fry vermicelli till light golden remove and set a side
3. Pour milk in to a pan and boil till milk reduce to half quantity.
4. Add sugar cook in low heat till sugar dissolves switch off the heat.
5. Add fried vermicelli and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add saffron(keep few strand for topping), cardamom powder, fried cashew nuts, raisins, almond slices stir well.
Pour in to glass top with tutti fruity, saffron.
Serve hot or cold.
Let's check the blogging marathon page here
Logo courtesy : Preeti