Selfrising flour -- 2 cups
Baking powder --- 1 tea sp
Baking soda --- 2 tea sp
Butter ---- 100gms room temperature (i used amul salted butter)
Sugar --- 1/2 cup
Yogurt --- 1 1/4 cup
Lemon juice --- 2 tab sp
Lemon zest --- from one lemon
Coco powder ---- 2 tab sp
1. Preheat the oven at 200 degree C for 15 minutes.
2. Grease muffin tins with little oil and place the paper liners.
3. Take flour, baking powder, baking soda in a bowl and mix well to combine every thing.
4. In a other bowl take butter and beat till light.
5. Add sugar to the butter and beat till light and fluffy. Then add yogurt and beat well to mix every thing.
6. Now add lemon juice, lemon zest and give a good stir.
7 Add little by little flour mixture till you finish the flour mixture and beat till incorporated.
8. Take out 1/4 batter in to another bowl, add cocopowder to this 1/4 batter mix well.
9. Add this chocolate batter to lemon cake batter and make swril in the batter with a spoon or with a skewer to give marble texture.
10. Scoop this batter gently in to prepared muffin tins, bake this muffins in preheated oven on 200 degree C for five minutes then reduce the heat to 150 degree C and bake for 35 minutes.
11. Insert a tooth pick and check if it came out clean then your muffins are ready, romove from oven and cool them on a rack.
This is my third recipe with the theme of Eggless chocolate cup cakes and muffins for blogging marathon 23 rd edition at Vallis spice your life lets check blogging marathon page